Our UK deliveries take between 1-2 business days (Mon to Fri) after dispatch to arrive.
Please note however that our standard delivery service is not a guaranteed one, as sometimes there are issues with the courier that are outside of our control.
UK Remote Areas
Our UK delivery service does not include the remote islands, Scottish Highlands or Northern Ireland. For these areas please select the relevant delivery option at checkout. Remote areas include all the following postcodes - AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36 & 40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-38, PH4-41, PH49, PH50, N.Ireland (BT), HS, IV41-49, IV51, 55 & 56. KA27 & 28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44. ZE. PO30-41, IM, JE & GY
European Union Deliveries
Deliveries to EU countries vary from between 3-10 days after dispatch.
Customs and Import Taxes
With post-brexit import VAT overages we are happy to refund up to 20% of the order value upon presentation of a request for this from the courier. Please not we're not liable for delays due to customs.
If for any reason you do wish to return you item we gladly accept these and would process a full refund once we'd received the items back:
- Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
- Dispatch items back within: 30 days of delivery
- Request a cancellation within: 1 hour of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalised orders (items resized smaller)
Conditions of return
- Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- If the item is at fault we would cover the cost of collection
To get in contact regarding a return please contact us:
- via our email at email@example.com
- through our contact page here.